Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tomorrow

Why are all my blogs about the snow? This weekend we had another snow storm. It was nice that we didn't have to go anywhere really. Driving in the snow still freaks me out. Here is a picture of Jill's dog... ok not really. It is a plant.Today we took pictures of my car. I know it doesn't look that bad... but it is still scary to me!
My school is almost over, I have one test left. Then my first semester of grad school is over. Phew, I think I made it. Back to Cali for a couple of weeks or so, out of the snow. Phew again.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Good luck on final, on finishing your first semester, on driving in the snow... Can't wait to see you in LA!

Anonymous said...

BAHAH! jules, the pic of the "dog" cracks me up. its totally lame, but it's so hilarious!