Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The sun will come out

Well yesterday at this time I was in my bedroom doing homework as usual, and I noticed little white snowflakes that not too long after turned into big white snowflakes. I sat on my bed and watched while I continued to work on homework, and then the snow stopped. I thought I was safe. I had yet to drive to school in the snow, and was not looking forward to doing so. Jill called to make sure I had looked out the window... she told me it was just the beginning. The beginning of what I wondered, the day, yeah I knew that, of the snow storm, ok I could deal with that, no, she tells me, of winter. I thought we had already been in winter after all it is almost the middle of December... but no, apparently here it is just the beginning. By the time I was leaving for school the snow was coming down again. Thankfully, I made it safely. I walked around school safely, and I returned home safely. Phew... I think I can handle it. Last night when I got home Jill told me the internet was working again! So I start checking my usual spots, and there was a picture from my family living in the good life, A picture of my hydrangea bush... blooming. What a nice surprise after a long, stressful, snowy day! It doesn't know it is winter either I guess.

And today, blue skies and the sun is shinning again!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Julie, I am so proud of you! You and Jill can create a little "good life" in the snow!