So then we went to one of my dad's favorite places... he calls it glitter gulch. He gets his supply of rrocks or whatever this stuff is. My mom told me like 5 times, but I couldn't even remember.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Don't drink the water Bear Grylls
On a recent trip to St George to visit the parents, my sister and her boyfriend, Kristen, and my mom and dad went to look at petroglyphs that are actually all over the area around st George.
It was fun, as we started walking down the trail, Kristen noticed there was water in a big rock (it rained the night before, so we were pretty sure it was new).
Ok, we drank the water... mmm. Earthy. 









Later Kristen interpreted one of the petroglyphs... if you drink the water where the animals go you will die.
Good thing I don't think the animals could get to the water we drank!
So then we went to one of my dad's favorite places... he calls it glitter gulch. He gets his supply of rrocks or whatever this stuff is. My mom told me like 5 times, but I couldn't even remember.


It reminds me of Superman's house...
So then we went to one of my dad's favorite places... he calls it glitter gulch. He gets his supply of rrocks or whatever this stuff is. My mom told me like 5 times, but I couldn't even remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bear drinks the water, but I'm not sure if he would if it is just standing like that. I've seen an episode where he gets drips of water as they come out a crack in the rock.(natural filter). But I also saw an episode where he drank juice from elephant dung, so he'd probably drink just about anything.
Jack got more rocks? He always bring them to our house and all the neighbor kids think they are neat and take them home. Just when I thought I might not have anymore rocks. But you are right, it reminds me of superman. Also, I hope you didn't get sick from the water crazy women.
Hi Julie, very cute post on your blog - I like it! Right now I can't think of the name of the rocks either. They are water crystals though - we did have fun!
you and kristen look like you could be sissy's. i love her brown hair. boyfriend? who's boyfriend? whaaat is going on around here?
Post a Comment