Monday, September 29, 2008
There's an elk in the pick-up
Um yeah, So I came home from school and I checked for parking right near my house and there was a pick-up that had some kind of antlers sticking out of the bed. Now I know I am new here, but I'm just not sure that it is ok to have dead animals hanging out in the back of your car. Ok so I tried looking up the rules on roadkill (right because if he was going to eat it, it wouldn't be in the back of his truck) but I didn't find anything. Anyways, it stunk! I took a picture... I know, I felt kind of Shady, but what do you do? Weird right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
foul, thats not okay. you need to gut it before it is resurrected and haunts you at night.
Yikes, that is just gross...so glad you got the photo though ;)
Post a Comment