So Jill and I were trying to figure out what we were going to eat for dinner on Sunday. We decided that we would try our hand at British food! Well more specifically the Pasty. So Saturday I went out and did a little shopping, and Sunday we gave it a go. Jill chopped up some very yummy veggies and we put potatoes and meat and the veggies. We folded them over and primped the edges. I think they looked pretty good. When they came out, they were pretty hot (I kind of burned the roof of my mouth) and pretty tasty. I think the ones in York were better (not because we were famished in York), but what do you expect for our first try. I think we will try it again! Today I had one for lunch and I think it got better with time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bahaha, thats a funny pic!
I am totally expecting this recipe perfected by the time you come visit!!!! Are you making a list of what you want to do?
Post a Comment