So I am a slacker, what can I say. But I am going to try to be better at writing on this blog. What better way to re-confirm my efforts with pictures of me and my new best friend Rob. Ok well there aren't actually pictures of me and Rob, just Rob... through a window. A couple of friends and I went to a grand openeing of a DC Shoes store on Melrose in Hollywood, Ca. yesterday to see Rob Dyrdek (a professional skateboarder and reality tv star), but all we got were these pictures. They are great pictures from on the other side of glass if you ask me.
Isn't he cute! Ok not exactly my type, I prefer Big over Rob. Ok not really. I wish big was there but he wasn't. So we decided instead of waiting in the line we were sure would take us nowhere we would go find Rob and Big's house because if Big wasn't with rob he was surely with the dog and the mini horse. Well gas is expensive these days and I was running out of it, so we decided to call it quits. Overall I would say it was a pretty grand adventure!
1 comment:
Oooooh, I still secretly adore skaters! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment