Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Where have I been all my life?

I am a little embarassed that it has been years since I have written anything on this blog. I am going to try to make a renewed effort to write something... at least once a week or so. You know, just what's going on and such. Nothing special or anything. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote. I graduated from College, finally. I have had some job changes. I started working with pre-school aged children at a special ed pre-school. I decided I wanted to go to graduate school. Oh, and on a sad note... Kittie died. Yeah. It is sad. We took a little family vacation to Alaska, and that is where we heard the news. Since it was only the single sibs and the parents on the trip, My brother was home to tend to kittie in her final days.

Well... Again, I hope to be more regular at writing in the blog. So really, if you see something, say something.

No comments: