Some of my favorite moments were making enchiladas with my BF Q... we invited over some of her NY peeps for dinner and cookies. Doesn't this look appetizing? Add a couple pounds of cheese, and you have a good time!I loved seeing the NY stock exchange, the huge American flag is beautiful!! The craziest part was the man with the machine gun who was hanging out in front!! My friend warned me they would be out there, but I didn't believe her, but just as she said, there they were....
I also loved taking the "tram" across to Roosevely Island. If you are having trouble with what the tram is, think of the people movers at Disneyland (pre-death) before they took them down....
This kind of concerned me, but my friend said that no one had died on them yet, and if someone did die, then surely they would take them down. I was comforted. We affectionately named it "a piece of ghetto hanging on dental floss" that might give you more of a picture....
We also played frisbee in central park, which was wonderful, the only place I really played frisbee is at the beach, but because we were in the city, central park is as close as we were going to get to the beach.... People were sitting on park benches watching us. That was kind of wierd!
Okay, so I know that this is not the most flattering picture of me, but I couldn't resist! This is a picture of me with an "I love NY" shirt, but if you can't tell (and all of my BF should be able to tell, in fact that will be the test) the shirt is printed in Hebrew! Shabat Shalom!
No comments:
Post a Comment