Thursday, February 03, 2011
There may be some hope!
There may be some hope for me living here in Utah afterall! Last Saturday some of my new peeps from my ward invited me to go snow shoeing... We went on the Doughnut falls trail. I actually really liked it. I think it is something I can do here in the winter to get out and have fun, since I'm not one for skiing or snow boarding. So the weirdest thing happens here. There is this thing called inversion and it oddly keeps the cold air trapped below the warmer air. Bad for those in the valleys, but nice for those in the mountains. So the temperature was around 15 degrees warmer up in the mountains. I could actually feel the warmth of the sun which is something I miss dearly during the winter months here. Hope!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking good!
I hated the inversion when i lived there. Looks beautiful up there.
Post a Comment