I went on a little vacation to a place called Bandera, Texas (hill country). A good friend and I went to a dude ranch. We had a blast. It was all inclusive, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus two trail rides a day, and lots of other fun stuff to do! Meals were served in a little dining hall where we ate (family style) with different people almost every meal. They had a pond and access to fishing poles, a swimming pool, ping pong, tether ball, horse shoes, and nightly entertainment. We had a great time!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Summer Vacation
I went on a little vacation to a place called Bandera, Texas (hill country). A good friend and I went to a dude ranch. We had a blast. It was all inclusive, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus two trail rides a day, and lots of other fun stuff to do! Meals were served in a little dining hall where we ate (family style) with different people almost every meal. They had a pond and access to fishing poles, a swimming pool, ping pong, tether ball, horse shoes, and nightly entertainment. We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for the pictures. it looks beautiful and peaceful there.
How fun Julie! Hazel wants to go horseback riding so bad...I need to take her. Maybe when you visit we can go.
Totally reminds me of random family vacations! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment