Thursday, May 07, 2009

Salt Lake Real V. LA Galaxy

Last night I went to the Salt Lake Real soccer game vs. the Los Angeles Galaxy! It was a lot of fun. We had A-mazing seats. It was great. The seats were friend's of my sister, so hence we were surrounded by Real Salt Lake fans... I had to fake it, but in my heart of hearts I was all for LA.
Landon Donovan
LA Galaxy goal
The rowdy section... how do you get seats up there? That is my question.
Salt Lake Real goal.

The game ended 2-2 after a quick extra 4 minutes of stoppage time. I would take the draw over a loss. In any case, it was a great time, I loved it!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Ohhhh even surrounded by fans of the other team you have to be true to your team...like wearing Dodger hats and shirts at a Mets game in NYC!