Monday, February 09, 2009

It is too much to ask?

One of Jill's friends invited us to her family's super bowl party, so of course we wanted to know what we could bring. I don't know how it got started but Jill said we would bring sugar cookies. It of course was Saturday when we started thinking about making cookies... I knew that football inspired cookie cutters existed, I just didn't have one (I know you are shocked right now). So we drove all over town looking for a football or helmet cookie cutter. Finally Jill suggested we take cookie cutterswe already had make them and decorate them to look like footballs. So we did... hearts, stars and of course the great state of California. They turned out fabulously!

2 comments:

JJ said...

CLASSIC!!!!! Oh I love the state of California as a cookie! I bet they tasted super delicious!

JacqChurch said...

Oh I am so jealous, I love sugar cookies! I almost made some Valentine ones last night, but couldn't do it because as we all know, Valentines Day is a ridiculous holiday. I will have to find another theme...