I am such a baby! I took the trax to school because I was too afraid to drive. One of my classmates (from the midwest) told me that that wasn't even snow, that it wasn't even sticking to the roads. I have to get used to it eventually I guess. But since then it has been only rain and clear skies. So maybe later.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Oh Man...
I am such a baby! I took the trax to school because I was too afraid to drive. One of my classmates (from the midwest) told me that that wasn't even snow, that it wasn't even sticking to the roads. I have to get used to it eventually I guess. But since then it has been only rain and clear skies. So maybe later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Big baby for sure!! That wasn't even snow...no yet anyway....There is no snow etiquette, every man for himself. Just scrap/brush off, warm up car and go. Better luck next time. Maybe trax is the way to go.
Tawnie
ugh, snow snow go away...
jules you'll never believe. Im here in Idaho, and a friend goes, "Laura how do you feel about 34 year olds?" Im not picky about age, whatever... "there's a guy named Blair..." bahahah! yea, i know, i stopped her. "Blair Henderson!?" hilarious, small world...
Post a Comment