Thursday, September 29, 2005
Surprise, Surprise!
Are we all that surprised that the first day we have heavy winds, we have fires too! I'm not. Scary, yes; sad, very..... but shocking, not really. We actually got evacuated early this morning. It happened once before, but I wasn't home at the time. We, fortunately, had a place to go, and we brought a couple of our neighbors with us (hurray for the mo mo's). Did I know what to grab out of the house? No, not really... I grabbed all my bling! how shallow am I? I also wanted to bring the hot shoes I had just bought and the pants to go with them, but if it came down to it I wouldn't be very comfy in heels, so I opted for my black flojo's. I got the cat too (and yes she does exist), just in case you were wondering. I am pretty sure we will be back in the house later today. We were watching on the news, and there were people still in their houses with the fire right up close. I am honestly not sure why we got evacuated, but we left... I guess it is the price you pay for living in California....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment